The Rural Electric Power Committee invites you to prepare a paper for the 2014 conference. Papers for the 58th Annual Conference will be presented at the Worthington Renaissance Fort Worth Hotel, Fort Worth, Texas.
The general scope of the conference is to provide practical information about the planning, design, construction, operation and analysis of electrical distribution systems. Some examples of appropriate topics are:
- Distribution Automation/SCADA
- Power Quality and Reliability
- System Planning and Design
- Utility Construction: Projects, Applications, Concepts
- Distributed Generation
- System Inspection and Maintenance
- Novel Technical Applications on a Distribution System
- Regulatory Issues and Solutions
Prospective authors should prepare an abstract with title and names, affiliations, addresses, and phone numbers of all co-authors. This summary or abstract should be received by September 15, 2013 to the Program Chair
Complete papers will be due December 15, 2013.
An IEEE Rural Electrification Excellence Award is organized to recognize exceptional power engineers who have worked, implemented or innovated better and cheaper electrification technologies for the rural sector.