Mässans Gata 20
EMC Europe is the leading EMC Symposium in Europe. We wish to invite and encourage all those working in the field of electromagnetic compatibility to participate in this prestigious event. Technical Areas
- Electromagnetic Environment, Lightning, Intentional EMI & EMP, High Power Electromagnetics, ESD, UWB
- Transmission Lines, Cables, Crosstalk, Coupling Paths
- Shielding, Gaskets, Filters, Grounding
- Measurement & Instrumentation, Emission and Immunity, Chambers & Cells, Antennas
- Advanced Materials, Nanotechnology, NEMS & MEMS, Smart Sensors
- Computational Electromagnetics, Model Validation
- Semiconductors, PCB, Electronic Packaging & Integration, Power & Signal Integrity
- Power Systems, Power Quality, Power Electronics, Smart Grids
- Wired & Wireless Communications, UWB Communications, Power Line Communications
- Automotive, Railway Systems, Naval Systems, Aircraft & Space Systems
- Functional Safety of machines and systems
- Human Exposure to EM fields
Paper submission: February 16, 2014
Proposal for Workshops and Tutorials: March 16, 2014
Notification of Acceptance: April 16, 2014
Final Paper Submission: May 18, 2014
First Call for Papers
EMC Europe, the leading EMC Symposium in Europe, will be held at The Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre in Gothenburg, Sweden from September 1st to September 4th, 2014. We are pleased to invite and encourage all those working in the field of electromagnetic compatibility to participate in this prestigious event.
EMC research and conferences in Europe have a long tradition. The series of independent EMC Symposia based in Wroclaw, Zurich and Rome running every second year, has now merged into EMC Europe which is organised annually in a European city to provide an international forum for the exchange of technical information on EMC.
EMC Europe 2014, Gothenburg, will consist of four days oral and poster presentations, workshops, tutorials, special sessions and an exhibition. The organisers aim at making this a technical rewarding conference and your stay in Gothenburg a very pleasant one.
Authors are invited to submit original contributions on all EMC-related aspects in the technical areas listed in the following. Only full 2-column papers 4-6 pages in length, in IEEE format, will be considered by the deadlines. The paper should clearly explain the originality and the relevance to EMC, and should be uploaded in PDF-format through the symposium web-site (www.emceurope2014.org) where detailed guidelines and paper templates can be found.
All submitted papers will be evaluated by a peer review process and accepted papers presented as either poster or orally will be available in IEEE Xplore. In addition, workshops, tutorials and other special sessions will be organised to provide up-to-date practical help to those new to the subject or requiring an update, as well as to address in-depth topical subjects.
Download First Call for Papers
Source : EMC Europe 2014 website