In the field of electrical engineering, power electronics is being dynamically developed, finding its application in several industrial branches. Many production technologies became more efficient, when applying power electronics equipment. Power electronics and energy systems integration provide high standards of human friendly environment. The next generation of power electronics systems must change environmental factors, customer concerns and reliability.
Conference-Workshop CPE 2013 will be an international wide forum for researchers, practitioners and postgraduate students to exchange new ideas and experiences in the area of power electronics application to different systems.
Prof. Vanja Ambrožič
Laboratory of Control Engineering and Power Electronics, Department of Mechatronics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
Prof. Ryszard Strzelecki
Power Electronics, Drives & Control Group, Gdynia Maritime University, Poland
CT1: Power Quality, Alternative Energy and Distributed Systems
General power quality problems and measurements. Distribution networks. Distributed generation. Reliability and economics. Hybrid energy systems. Energy storages. Fuel cell. Renewable energy sources.
CT2: Power Electronics Controllers for Power Systems
FACTS and HVDC. Grid interfaces. Filters and compensators. Custom power devices. UPS. Active power quality controllers. Voltage restorers. UPQC.
CT3: Electro-Mechanical Energy Conversion
Unconventional motors and generators. Motor drives. Variable and constant speed generators. Power electronics converters for drives and generators. Motion control. Modulation techniques. Energy saving and compatibility of electrical drives and generators.
CT4: EMI and ESI Problems
General problems. EMC standardization. Measurements and computation-property of the power electronics circuits. EMC improvement with new materials and elements, systems construction and protection.
CT5: Special Power Electronic Systems and Applications
Unconventional power electronics converters. Automotive vehicles. Aircraft. Ships. Military technology.
15.11.2012 – Submission of full papers.
15.2.2013 – Paper acceptance notification.
25.3.2013 – Final date for early fee and for submission of final version papers.
30.4.2013 – Final date for payment of the full fee.
- Prof. Vanja Ambroži, Laboratory of Control Engineering and Power Electronics, Department of Mechatronics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Prof. Ryszard Strzelecki, Gdynia Maritime University (Poland)
- Carlos Couto, Universidade do Minho, Portugal
- Rastko Fišer, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Leopoldo Franquelo, University of Seville, Spain
- Josep M. Guerrero, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Marek Hartman, Gdynia Maritime University, Poland
- Karel Jezernik, University of Maribor, Slovenia
- Marian Kazmierkowski, Warsaw University of Technology, Poland
- João Martins, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal
- Enrique Romero Cadaval, University of Extremadura, Spain
- Dmitri Vinnikov, Tallinn University of Techology, Estonia
- Taavi Moeller, Tallinn University of Techology, Estonia
- David Nedeljković, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Mitja Nemec, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- João Murta Pina, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal
- Robert Smolenski, University of Zielona Gora, Poland
- Peter Zajec, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia