Kokurakita Ward, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka Prefecture
The 10th IEEE International Conference on Power Electronics and Drive Systems (PEDS’13) will be held in Kitakyushu, Japan in 2013. The conference is a biennial event and is recognized as one of the major series of conferences in power electronics and drive systems. PEDS’13 continues to retain its tradition of high quality conference and will open up an opportunity for academics and industrial professionals worldwide to exchange their knowledge of the state-of-the-art power electronics and drive technologies and applications. Papers presented in conference will be included in IEEE Xplore Digital Library and indexed by EI Compendex. The Technical Program Committee would be selecting the top 10% of the papers to be forwarded to the IEEE Trans. on IAS.
The range of topics includes, but not limited to:
- Power semiconductors, passive components and packaging technologies
- Motor drives and motion control
- Analysis and design of electrical machines
- Hard-switching and soft-switching static power converters
- Switch-mode power supplies and UPS
- Applications of power electronics in power system and generation/FACTS
- Power quality issues, harmonic problems and solutions
- Power electronics in traction and automotive
- Bearingless drive technologies
- Applications of power electronics in home appliance, industry and aerospace
- Renewable energy technologies
- Modeling and simulation in power electronics
- Power electronics education/professional development
- Bio-medical power electronics
- Telecommunications power supplies
- Micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS)
- Power integrated circuits (PIC)
- Power engineering related technologies
The submission will be web-based at http://www.peds2013.org/. For more information please contact the PEDS’13 Secretariat.
Prospective authors should note the following deadlines:
|Digest submission deadline:||Nov. 7, 2012 (Extended)|
|Notification of paper acceptance:||Dec. 31, 2012|
|Full paper submission deadline:||Feb. 28, 2013|
Several tutorials will be held prior to the technical presentations. The call for tutorials is now available.
A comprehensive exhibition will be held during the conference. Exhibitors will include participants from commercial firms and organizations involved in the manufacturing, sales or distribution of power electronics equipment and professional or technical services. For more information, please see the call for exhibitors.