104 countries has already visited us !!
IPQDF.com is fully functional and have already received many visits from all around the world !
IPQDF is aimed to be an informational site about Power Quality problems and how and where to find solutions. Join the free Forum to ask and answer questions on Power Quality. This what you can find on the International Power Quality Discussion Forum site in 16 languages:
- a fully feature Forum where it is possible to add pictures in your article to show interesting waveforms or demonstrate your point. Find the Forum here and it is free so why not post a message or even register,
- a Conference and Technical courses Calender under the Events tab where information can be found on Conferences and Technical courses,
- a Business listing in the Directory section where it is possible to find Power Quality Experts, Monitors and accessories, Mitigation Equipments, Testing Facilities and other Web sites on Power Quality,
- a Power Quality news area where the latest news can be found (submit yours, it is free).
- and finally the Power Quality information section is where all sorts of interesting information can be found. This section will evolve over time.
Come often to see all the newly added useful information ![ratings]